Monday 30 November 2009

PIMP THAT SNACK

Step 1: The bagel creation begins. Added bonus of huge bagel is that the hole in the middle creates a little baby bagel

Step 2: Bacon weave - it's very popular right now, but I assure you I was looking into this MONTHS ago.

Step 3: The huge bagel fits perfectly in my big pot. Very auspicious beginning (also, I planned it that way).

Step 4: The finished product after boiling and baking. It's a sesonoppy bagel. You've never heard of that? Oh. It's sesame, onion flakes, and poppy. Some breakfast eaters were "disappointed" there was no salt included.

Step 5: The bagel is cut in half. Look at the precious baby bagel in the background.

Step 6: I made the huge egg and slid it onto the bagel. Little did I know it was the top of the bagel, causing the first and only chaos of the event. We flipped it over, and calmness was restored.

Step 7: The finished product, open face

Step 8: The finished product, completely assembled.

Giant Bagel, Bacon, and Egg by Kate Waldman for £12.00
This girl is a Genius, i wish i could meet her in London ,we could be BF,i love bagels.First thing i will do there is run fast to brick lane with Kasia!!!! and eat like 10,hahahaha.I love this website and i really wanna do something for them !!!
http://www.pimpthatsnack.co.uk/